Monday, March 29, 2010

Always a bridesmaid...






Hello family! It has been a long time since I wrote a post, mainly because nothing was/is happening in my life. But I was recently a bridesmaid for my friend Kym who I met in and lived with in Gladstone. She had her bridezilla moments like most brides I'm sure, but I survived with a saw bank account and a nice black dress!
We all got ready at the Stamford hotel (along with the West Coast Eagles). The ceremony and reception were at Sirromet Winery down at Mt Cotton. Which was gorgeous! I didn't get too many photos but here are a few for those that are interested.

4 comments:

  1. * sore! Good thing you only teach grade two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty Merryl says... you must have posted a photo of that boy for a reason! You look beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! It was a ridiculous hour when I posted this! Included the photo of my date because I thought I looked ok in the photo! No other reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Teece! One classy lady - the bridesmaid of course!

    ReplyDelete