Friday, September 10, 2010

News from the north




Hello everyone,


The camera battery is flat so sorry I haven't got any photos to attach.


Mitchell now has his learners licence.


Doug has his new shed


Merryl has just seen the cleaners drive away from the new section of the house...it's time to move in.


After 10 years of waiting patiently, some of my kitchen gear will be uncovered from the shipping container. I no longer have to dive into a plastic box on wheels for my groceries.


Doug finished the kitchen Bi-fold window today...sawdust over the clean house of course!!!


I am not going to complain as he has done a wonderful job with all the joinery.


We are having a youth group sleepover next Friday night. They are all bringing their wheels to have a skate night in the new shed before the dirt and diesel move in.


I'm sending Doug to town tomorrow to pick up the new bed so I can be assured of some sleep next Friday night. Kimberley is having twelve girls sleep over the next week for her birthday.


In The second week of the holidays I'm helping Mary in the kitchen at a scripture Union camp.


Hope all is well in the south


Love Merryl

2 comments:

  1. From what I can see the house looks amazing Aunty M! We will have to have a tropical visit soon to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked out today it's been five years since I've visited...about time I think! I trust there's a guest bedroom!?

    ReplyDelete