Friday, October 29, 2010

how embarrassing

Today, Nana and I went shopping at DFO. Kimberley asked me to buy her some material to make a maids outfit for a school play she was in. We thought it would be just as economical to buy one so Nana goes to the counter of the gift shop and asks if they sell maids outfits. The girl replied, you mean a french maids outfit? Yes , Nana Replied. With that a 55 yr old customer said "good on ya Love!". The shop errupted into laughter. No , its not for me, I'm 75, its for my 13 year old grand daughter. I have just finished explaining french maid outfits are used for stripping! Poppa is getting excited.

4 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooo!!!! No, no, no! That's just wrong in EVERY way!!! Haha!! What a crack up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great story Aunty Merryl. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious, wish I was a fly on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops!!! It goes to show that you are never too old to learn something new!!!

    ReplyDelete