Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Lord Jesus

The last week or so Ever has started actually contributing to our bedtime prayers.  It is so gorgeous and truly thrilling to start to see her have some understanding of what we're doing.  The first night her contribution was thanking Jesus for the christmas tree, and then a couple of nights later it was for Dora.  But this is how it has gone the last two nights in a row...
Mummy - 'Ok Ever, let's pray...dear Lord Jesus...'
Ever - 'Daddy!'
Mummy - 'ok - dear lord Jesus, we thank you for Daddy.  Anyone else Ever?'
Ever - 'tank for Mewwyl'
Mummy - ok!? thank you for Aunty Merryl...'
Ever - 'AND KIMBERWEE!'

Two nights in a row!! You two have made quite the impression! Or maybe she just senses you need the extra prayer:)

5 comments:

  1. I'd say we need the extra prayer! Only 9 more sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I can't wait until I see you all Brisi folks again! I probably need that prayer! Thanks heaps Ever!
    Kimberley <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've deliberately not told me this Anna because you knew it would hurt me right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh straight after Mewyl and Kimberwey comes Ahh Shay Shay and Steeeeve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who flies in first? Us or the Koch's? By the way, I cant believe I saw Steven on TV! Well, see you all soon! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete