Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Hope Photography



Hi there sweet family!

I just wanted to let you know that I've officially 'opened' my business today!  For those of you who are on facebook, make sure you 'like' Sweet Hope Photography and you'll see snippets of what's going on.  For those of you who aren't on facebook, that's ok!  I have just got a Sweet Hope blog up and running which will have more details and more photos.  I have a website that will be up and running soon but the blog is where you'll see what I'm up to week to week.

Soooo...I've put the link to the Sweet Hope blog on here over to the right and I hope you'll all visit and have a look!

Please keep this venture in your prayers!!

Love Anna

PS - Thinking of you Hardwick's and Chlo-Jo!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations Anna! Your dream has become a reality! All the best in your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking really good Anna....what a journey and it's all so exciting. Blessings to you, your business and your little family....love Aunty Nelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Anna. Hope your business blossoms

    ReplyDelete