Thursday, July 7, 2011

Muckadilla!

An early start...

A quick biccy break...


And we arrived!

Janine going for a joyflight...



Graffiti artists... (yes we did look for a pen of our own!)


The girls took Dad and I for the grand tour and we ended up at this abandoned house in a paddock that I can't remember the name of but you probably all know where I'm talking about!
We were thinking Scott and Lauren could move in next year??





Ice on a plane.  Better than snakes!


An early morning muster...




Dinner...

Uncle G at work...

My taxi-driver...

Dumfries...


 If you want to see the actual FAMILY PHOTOS head over to the Sweet Hope Photography blog here...
CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those photos look amazing Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL graffiti by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great weekend catching up with Anna and Uncle Geoffry, and Anna takes some amazing photos. My personal favourite is the cattle yards from the air.

    ReplyDelete