Sunday, August 17, 2008

News from the NOrth

Just got a new camera as the screen on my old one went blank. I haven't downloaded any photos to share with you. Kimberley is pleased that the stray cats in the shed at Edmonton have had kittens. We had to pay a visit today before they disappear. Mitchell is getting ready to turn 14. He is heading off to Lazer Tag with a few friend sto celebrate. He has nearly overtaken me in height and is up for another pair of new school shoes as he is out of the ones I bought 3 months ago. Doug is busy planting with his 74 year old boss. Thankfully we are not planting for many others this year. The Powerline Towers are being contructed between Cairns and Innisfail (ugly) . We have one on the farm. Chloe had a jewellery party the other night at a teachers aide from White Rocks home. I was the cashier....took lots of cash...still lots of jewels left.
Thats all for now. Love Merryl

1 comment:

  1. I thought I better comment... What's your new camera like? I'll have to come down and have a look. Did you want me to make the strawberry cake for saturday?

    ReplyDelete